Tuesday 1 July 2014

Barton Town OB Vs Heanor Town





Barton Town OB- The Euronics Ground







Football Ground: 10
Barton Town OB 4-0 Heanor Town
26/4/14
Northern Counties EL



Barton was a place I wanted to visit in the 14/15 season but I had nothing to do the Saturday they played so I though I would visit them early with a few mates. I tweeted them a few days before they played to see how much the ticket and match programme was and it was really cheap which was good.
I woke up at 8.30am and messaged my mate to see if he was up and ready and he was after I got all my stuff ready we met up at my mums for 9.15am I got £20 off her because they should cover me for the whole day. Myself and my friend put research on the train prices etc so we could bring the right amount of money with us! 

We arrived at the Grimsby train station for 10am and for a Child ticket it was like £4 for a return very cheap and good, we popped into the shop quick to get some snacks for the train and still it was cheap it seemed good I spent like £7 already on this stuff!


We arrived at 12pm 3 hours before kick off so we thought we would have a walk near the humber bridge to get some photos and relax for a bit here is some of the photos I managed to get.


After we had a good walk around we walked backed to there ground around 1pm and the manager invited us in and was having a good chat with us they was very friendly towards us, also they was keen on football manager which is always good to hear haha, the twitter person saw us and was asking us way we came to Barton etc so we had a good conversation. We was hungry so we bought some food there.


I bought this sausage roll for £1.30 which is okay because it was a large one, we went for a walk around the ground before the other fans came in and I was really impressed how it is set up, I took lots of photos of lots of different things which is good.

The game kicked off at 3pm and the away side dominated the first 30 minutes but Barton's keeper kept it as 0-0 but the last 15 minutes Barton scored 2 well worked goals to give them a 2 goal lead at half time.


Second half was all Barton they had chance after chance it could of been like 9-0 but they couldn't covert there chances! there 3rd goal was well worked again but there 4th goal was unreal hey scored from there own corner the keeper totally lost it and the ball went into the top right corner I managed to get a photo off it!


 The game finished 4-0 and it was well deserved! I forgot to say also they let us in the players pool room it felt really good how they treat guests from distance! We played 2 games and I won twice so it wasn't that bad but it cost 50p a game but still was very good! I really enjoyed the whole day it was very cheap the ticket was only £1 and the programme was £1 so £2 all together you can't go wrong, I would visit Barton again as they played good football and they treat you very well and I hope they do good in the future!

Here are some other pictures I took!
Enjoy! 






































No comments:

Post a Comment