Tuesday 29 April 2014

Macclesfield Town Vs Grimsby Town





Macclesfield Town-Moss Rose




Football Ground: 7 
Macclesfield Town 1-1 Grimsby Town
08/03/14
Skrill Premier 





This was a game that I was excited too because these two teams were fighting for a play off place but also Grimsby away record is really good. I got dropped off outside Stamford club where I was getting picked up at 9:50. When I got picked up we stopped half way for a quick bite to eat then we went again for the second half of the trip, we had to go through this countryside I wished I got some photos but the ground was like 5-10 minutes away which was good.





After we arrived I got my ticket and programme straight away only costing £8 all together which is very good, I like the ticket how its designed too then after that I met a mate in the pub called The Keith Alexander Bar where I met Ryan from Facebook. After I had a good chat with him I entered the ground to get some images, I thought the ground was nice except the away stand should have a roof! they had the chelsea lion on the left side of the ground too which was interesting.



Grimsby thought they was going to get all 3 points with a Connor Jennings goal against his former team where he was at loan at but a strange penalty was given in the 92nd minute and Scott Boden scored, Grimsby would of thought they have been done because they felt Taylor the Macclesfield keeper should of been sent off when L.John-Lewis got the ball of him and he fouled him without any defence there and also when Connor Jennings went past Peter Winn and he hacked him down inside the box the assistant linesman flagged but the ref was having none of it when he booked Jennings for diving. Full Time: Macclesfield 1-1 Grimsby 

Here are some photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment