Wednesday 30 April 2014

Kidderminster Harries Vs Grimsby Town






Kidderminster-Aggborough




Football Ground: 8
Kidderminster 0-1 Grimsby Town
05/4/14
Skrill Premier





This was a big match for Grimsby because the season was nearly coming to the end and if Grimsby can get the 3 points then play offs would be nearly settled. I woke up at 7.30am and get a shower, after I did all of that I went to my mums to get some money then met my friend called Peter also known as Cameron we was behind on time and jogged like three quarters. When we was at St George we saw a coach and we thought it was ours so we jogged even more, it was the ultras coach which they hired. We left around 10am which was okay it was decent journey to be honest I played some football manager on the way there which was funny. We arrived at Kidderminster about 1pm and had a good look around the club taken some photos and also met up with a Kiddy fan called Marc he was a nice person and he suggested a 2-0 win for the Harries while I said 1-0 to Grimsby.



We had a good look inside there club shop and I bought the match programme which was £3 I really wanted to buy a pie because there amazing I heard but I just had food on me, after all of that we made our way into the ground. They kicked off and it was a even match to be honest but Alex Rodman scored a screamer a volley which went past Lewis the Harries keeper in the 22nd minute then about 5 minutes later James McKewon made a fantastic one hand save onto the post which kept Kiddy out. That was really it for the match and Grimsby went on to gain 3 vital points.


So we was going home very happy fans indeed and we sang on the way home which was funny then we stopped at the services to bump into some West Auckland's  fans calling us name so we sang back at them and they wasn't happy at all, they thought they was clever because they made the Fa Vase final! out of the blue there fan booted our fan which was funny! then we left agin for the last time which was good we got home around 7pm and we went into Riby just for a quick stroll because we was bored then Me, Cameron and Sam got the bus home. Overall I loved todays game and travel so much happened and Grimsby topped it off by winning 1-0! 


Here are some photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment