Monday 28 April 2014

Cambridge United Vs Grimsby Town




Cambridge United-The Abbey







Football Ground: 5
Cambridge United 2-1 Grimsby Town 
15/02/14
Fa Trophy Semi-Final





Semi-Final stage again! I had to wake up at 8am and be very prepared lots of mariners fans where making the journey to Cambridge. Our coach left at 10am which was very late and people were talking about it and tell you what I wished we left earlier because we stopped at Peterborough one of my favourite stops and the 2nd away supporters coach broke down! YES broke down. I didn't know what to do I could feel sorry for them or just laugh at them which would be very nasty the news came round to them that they had to wait a hour till the next coach and that they will miss the most of the match! FUMING!. Lucky it wasn't our coach so another hour down the road and we got stuck in traffic due to a massive accident in Cambridge which we was held in for 30 minutes that was a joke and as we arrived at the ground with 10 minutes till kick off the stupid police told us to go right round the back of the stadium so we did and when we got off there was 2 minutes till kick off so Me, Sam and Aaron had to jog like all the way there and we could here the mariners fans in full voice as normal and just got there for kick off. As I entered I got asked whats in your camera case well derrrrr! they just said it a camera what a joke I said stop wasting my time and let me watch it they wasn't happy at all.


From the game Cambridge was all over us and we couldn't get to them. I will get to the point Ryan Bird there striker at the time scored 2 goals from sloppy defending then in the 60th minute the other coach arrived very very late but they watched the best spell of grimsby when we made a double sub but it all cause off Scott Neilson! and out of the blue L.John-Lewis scored a vital header in the 92nd minute to give Grimsby some hope off progressing in the final once again. The best thing about that goal is that our right back Sam Hatton took the corner and it proved to be the best corner of the match. 

Here is a video which I got it isn't that good.....


And here are some photos I took too as-well ENJOY!
















No comments:

Post a Comment