Sunday 27 April 2014

Ebbsfleet United Vs Grimsby Town




Ebbsfleet-Stonebridge Road





Football Ground: 2
Ebbsfleet United 1-1 Grimsby Town 
01/12/12
Blue Square Premier 







This was my 2nd away game I have been too it cost like £60 because I paid for myself and my friend called Sam. I got up very early about 6am because the coach was leaving around 8.30am because takers nearly 4 hours to get there plus we have to stop for an hour. I got a wash and got some extra money off my mum so I could buy my ticket and the programme as you see in the picture above. What I can remember we had to pay to get in Ebbsfleet which is Dartford it is very posh. But there stadium was awful very rusty roofs etc and only had 1 good stand. We arrived at 2pm and I got my ticket straight away and look at there ground.




As you can tell from my photo there roof is very bad and dangerous for fans and even the players but the worst of this stand the radio sit in that tiny little red box. 




That is the only good stand they have in my view looks very newish and very safe and looks good to sit in. 




The game kicked off and it was a very good start for the mariners when Marcus Marshall cut inside off his defender and curled the ball into the top right corner within 2 minutes Preston Edwards the ebbsfleet keeper had no chance off getting it. It didn't stop there for the away team when the corner get wiped and Shaun Pearson headed the ball from 6 yards but Edwards matched it and saved it very well. Ebbsfleet grew into the game and eventerally found the back of the net when Tom Phipp smartly finished past James McKeown the Grimsby keeper. It finished that score line but Grimsby would off thought they could off won the game with some chances they had when Ross Hannah nearly score from his left foot and also Rankin had a few chances but overall it was a good day despite only getting a draw.


Here is some other photos...   







  








No comments:

Post a Comment